This scrumptious Carrot Cake Overnight Oats dish resembles dessert for breakfast! Each bite is sweet and velvety with shredded carrots, raisins, pecans, and cinnamon. This carrot cake oats is simple to meal preparation ahead of time for a healthy breakfast all week.
This post consists of affiliate links. I am an affiliate for Amazon Associates and other brand names and make a little commission on certifying purchases. You’re by no ways bound to utilize my links however, if you do, thank you for supporting Organize Yourself Skinny.
Factors you’ll enjoy this dish
- Delicious and healthy! You get to delight in all the tastes of carrot cake without regret. Likewise, this carrot cake over night oatmeal dish is gluten-free and vegan.
- Consume those remaining carrots. Do you have a couple of carrots remaining from the delicious, healthy carrot cake you made over the weekend? No concerns, make a couple of containers of carrot cake oats.
- Meal preparation champ. With a very little preparation time you can rapidly make a couple of containers on Sunday to have all set for breakfast throughout the week.
- Rolled oats, likewise called old-fashioned oats, work best in all over night oat dishes. Ensure not to buy immediate or fast oats or steel cut oats. Likewise, If you have a gluten level of sensitivity or allergic reaction, purchase licensed gluten-free oats.
- Chia seeds are my preferred superfood to utilize in over night oats dishes. It includes protein, fiber, and omega 3 fats while developing a tasty velvety pudding texture to the oatmeal.
- Unsweetened coconut milk and unsweetened almond milk are both excellent dairy-free alternatives. Obviously, routine milk will work too.
- Cinnamon provides the oatmeal a kiss of warm spice taste.
- Pure vanilla extract includes another layer of warm sweet taste.
- Grated carrots, put the carrot in the carrot cake over night oats. I suggest finely-grating the carrots.
- Raisins are rather questionable in carrot cake, however if you like raisins, then proceed and stir some in for little bites of sweet taste.
- Pure maple syrup for an additional sweet taste.
- Sliced pecans for crunch.
How to Make Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Here are the simple guidelines for preparing a container of carrot cake oats. Obviously, make a couple of so you can have breakfast all set throughout the week.
- In a 16-ounce mason jar container, stir the rolled oats, cinnamon, and chia seeds together.
- Pour in the coconut milk, pure vanilla extract, grated carrots, and raisins.
- Stir together till all of the oats are covered with the liquid.
- Tight location the cover on and cool over night.
- In the early morning, include the pure maple syrup a little till you get the wanted level of sweet taste. If the oats still appear thick, stir in a couple of splashes of coconut milk till you get the wanted consistency. You can enjoy it from the container or put the oatmeal into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with pecans and more raisins. Take pleasure in.
- Usage honey or your preferred sweetener in location of the maple syrup.
- Start with a percentage of sweetener and after that include more to taste.
- Usage other superfoods like flax seeds, hemp hearts, or coconut oil for an additional increase of nutrition.
- If you enjoy pineapple in carrot cake then stir in a tablespoon of fresh or canned crushed pineapple.
- Swap in zucchini for carrots for a zucchini bread taste.
- The raisins will soften and bloat over night after being in the liquid. If you choose the raisins to remain chewy, stir them into the oats prior to consuming.
- Leading with vanilla greek yogurt for more protein and a layer of velvety, tasty taste that simulates cream cheese icing.
- If you choose warm oatmeal then either heat the oatmeal in the microwave for a minute or on the stovetop.
- Swap in your preferred nut for the pecans. Walnuts or cashews are scrumptious!
For the week.
You can prepare 3-5 containers of over night oats and save them in the fridge for the week. Keep in mind that the longer the oatmeal beings in the refrigerator, the thicker the oats will be. To loosen them approximately a creamier consistency, stir in a couple of splashes of milk.
F or the freezer.
You can likewise put together the active ingredients (minus the milk and pecans) into specific sets for the freezer. This is an excellent method to consume all your remaining carrots and has the active ingredients for carrot cake over night oats all set ahead of time. Here are some more pointers on over night oats meal preparation freezer sets.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Servings: 1 individual
Calories: 417 kcal
1 16-ounce mason containers
1 plastic mason container covers
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons grated carrots
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sliced pecans
In a 16-ounce mason jar container, stir the rolled oats, cinnamon, and chia seeds together.
Pour in the coconut milk, pure vanilla extract, grated carrots, and raisins. Stir together till all of the oats are covered with the liquid.
Firmly put the cover on and cool overnight.In the early morning, include the pure maple syrup a little at a time till you get the wanted level of sweet taste.
If the oats still appear thick, stir in a couple of splashes of coconut milk till you get the wanted consistency.
You can enjoy it from the container or put the oatmeal into a bowl.
Sprinkle with pecans and more raisins. Take pleasure in.
Serving: 1 serving| Calories: 417 kcal| Carbohydrates: 70 g| Protein: 10 g| Fat: 11 g| Hydrogenated Fat: 3 g| Salt: 65 mg| Potassium: 367 mg| Fiber: 8 g| Sugar: 11 g
Did you attempt this dish?
Have you attempted this Carrot Cake Overnight Oats dish yet? If so, I ‘d enjoy for you to rate this dish and leave a remark listed below. All of us gain from each other’s experiences. Likewise, it would be incredible if you might share a photo on Instagram and tag it #organizeyourselfskinny. I can’t wait to see it.