For all of you breakfast enthusiasts, let’s make this healthy Eggs Benedict! This Keto dish has 4 tasty layers. A cauliflower hashbrown patty, Canadian bacon, completely poached eggs, and homemade hollandaise to top it off.
Eggs Benedict is my preferred breakfast product to purchase at a dining establishment. However if I am being truthful, I purchase it primarily since it is among those meals I never ever make in the house. It has actually constantly been frightening to me!
Throughout the winter season when we had slower weekends invested lazing your home, I chose to best an Eggs Benedict dish that would make me anticipate the weekend. It took numerous shots, however I am so delighted with this low carbohydrate and Keto variation!
As a nutritional expert, I like to develop decadent meals with a healthy twist. The home cooking of Eggs Benedict is no exception. Here we are developing a low carbohydrate variation with a cauliflower “hashbrown”. It’s crispy, crispy, and downright tasty! Such a delicious texture.
Eggs Benedict Ingredients
Although Eggs Benedict might appear complicated, I can ensure you that it’s simpler than you believe! Let’s begin by collecting our active ingredients for the various elements. We will require eggs and Canadian bacon for the Benedict, and chives and paprika as an optional garnish.
For the cauliflower hash browns
- 1/2 head of cauliflower (or cauliflower rice)
- Coconut flour
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Avocado oil to prepare
For the Hollandaise:
- Egg yolks
- Lemon juice
- Salt + black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
How to make Keto Eggs Benedict
- Make the cauliflower hash browns Pulse the cauliflower in a food mill till riced. In a bowl, integrate the riced cauliflower with the egg, parmesan cheese, coconut flour, and salt and pepper. Heat a big frying pan to medium-high heat. Include the oil, and form the cauliflower mix into patties. Prepare for 5 minutes per side.
- Make the hollandaise sauce: include the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a high powered mixer. Mix on a medium setting for less than 10 seconds, then gradually gather hot butter while motor is running. Mix till totally emulsified and smooth!
- Warm Up the Canadian bacon: saute for about 1 minute per side over medium heat. You can likewise utilize deli ham, prosciutto, or bacon in its location!
- Poach the eggs: bring a medium pan of water to a boil, then minimize heat to low. Develop a vortex with a spoon, then fracture and poach each egg for 3-4 minutes. Eliminate the eggs from the pot and location in a bowl.
- Put Together the Eggs Benedict: position the cauliflower patty on a plate and top with Canadian Bacon, poached egg, and put hollandaise sauce on top. Garnish with a pinch of paprika and chives.
More breakfast dishes you will like!
Picture Credit: All images in this post were take by Loren at Sugary Food Rustic Bakes
Keto Eggs Benedict
This tasty dish for Eggs Benedict starts with a cauliflower hash brown, and is topped with Canadian bacon, poached eggs, and a tasty hollandaise sauce!
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Prepare Time 20 minutes
Calories 503 kcal
For the Cauliflower Hash Browns:
head of cauliflower
( or 2 cups riced cauliflower)
( or white cheddar)
avocado oil or olive oil
For the Hollandaise sauce:
saltless butter, hot
( can utilize microwave or double boiler)
For the Benedict:
( for garnish)
( for garnish)
Make the cauliflower hash browns: Utilizing a food mill, pulse the cauliflower till riced. Put into a medium sized bowl and utilize a paper towel to eject any wetness. Include the egg, parmesan, coconut flour, salt, and pepper.
Heat a big frying pan over medium high heat. When hot, include the oil. Forming the cauliflower mix into flattened patties. Contribute to the frying pan and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or till browned.
Make the hollandaise sauce: include the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a high powered mixer. Mix on a medium setting for less than 10 seconds, then gradually gather the hot butter while motor is running. Continue mixing till you have actually totally emulsified the sauce, put into a little bowl.
Warm Up the Canadian bacon: saute for about 1 minute per side over medium heat in a little frying pan. You can likewise utilize bacon or deli ham.
Poach the eggs: Bring a medium pan of water to a boil, then minimize to low. Develop a vortex with a spoon, then fracture and poach each egg for 3-4 minutes. Eliminate the eggs from the pot and location in a bowl.
Put Together the Eggs Benedict: Put the cauliflower patty on a plate and top with Canadian bacon, poached egg, and put hollandaise sauce on top. Garnish with a pinch of paprika and carefully sliced chives.
Hydrogenated fat 22g
Trans fat 1g
Polyunsaturated fat 3g
Monounsaturated fat 14g
Vitamin A 1370%
Vitamin C 36%