. article-900071915(* )
Packed Cauliflower Casserole
A mouthwatering side meal of your dreams.
- big cauliflower head, gotten into florets 2
- tablespoon avocado oil 4
- strips thick-cut bacon ( reserve bacon grease) 1/2
- cup coconut cream 1/2
- cup unsweetened almond milk 2
- tablespoon bacon grease 2
- scoops Bulletproof Original Creamer 1
- scoop Bulletproof Unflavored Collagen Protein 1
- tsp minced garlic 1/4
- tsp salt 1/2
- tsp pepper 1/4
- tsp smoked paprika 1/4
- cup sliced chives Preheat the oven to 450 ° F. Location the cauliflower florets in a 9×13 baking meal and drizzle with avocado oil. Roast the cauliflower for 20 minutes.
While the cauliflower roasts, prepare the bacon. In a big frying pan, fry the bacon pieces for about 5 minutes per side or up until it is prepared however not too crispy. Transfer the pieces to a paper towel-lined plate to drain pipes off excess grease. When it is cool enough to manage, approximately slice the bacon. Set it aside together with 2 tablespoons of bacon grease.
In a medium bowl, integrate the coconut cream, almond milk, bacon grease, Creamer, Collagen, minced garlic and spices. Blend together up until the mix is smooth. Taste the sauce and include more salt, if required.
Put the cream sauce mix into the baking meal and blend well to uniformly coat the cauliflower.
Sprinkle sliced bacon pieces on top of the cauliflower. Return the meal to the oven to bake at 450 ° F for 10-15 more minutes or up until the cauliflower hurts.
Get rid of from the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh chives prior to serving.
Shop leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge for approximately 4 days.
Let’s Get Cookin’!
Sign Up For our Dish Laboratory newsletter for scrumptious dishes provided to your inbox weekly!