Cinco de Mayo, the vacation everyone wishes to commemorate however no one wishes to Google. We’re no various here, folks. That’s why the gang in the Mission Test Cooking area envisaged this exceptionally yummy Questified Cinco de Mayo Corn Dip. It’s the only corn dip suitable for the tasty taste of Mission Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips.
Have a look at the complete dish listed below:
QUESTIFIED CINCO DE MAYO CORN DIP
Yields: 5 portions | Serving Size: About 1/2
Calories: 451| Protein: 28g | Fat: 31g| Net Carbohydrate: 12g
Overall Carbohydrate: 14g | Sugar: 6g
QUESTIFIED CINDO DE MAYO CORN DIP
- 8oz cream cheese, space temperature level
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup cotija cheese
- 1 cup entire kernel corn
- 2 tablespoon red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, sliced
- 3 bags Mission Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and in a big blending bowl, utilize a wood spoon to blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper, lime juice till well combined together.
- Fold in the cheese, corn, onion, and cilantro.
- Transfer the mix to a baking meal and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with Mission Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips.