The ideal sweet and salted treat mix for Valentine’s Day made with 5 easy components in under 5 minutes! Great for class celebrations, presents or snacking in the house!
An incredibly enjoyable and joyful treat mix that you can quickly whip together in simply minutes ideal for Valentine’s Day! A scrumptious salty/sweet mix of pretzels, cereal squares, popcorn, peanuts and chocolate sweets that makes an enjoyable treat for kids (and grownups!), a hit at class celebrations or perhaps joyful presents for good friends and next-door neighbors. Such a simple treat that can be thrown up in simply minutes with just a few easy components.
The very best part is you can personalize this mix nevertheless you ‘d like! Include your preferred nuts, include some mini marshmallows, swap out the M&M s for chocolate chips, you truly can’t fail. This joyful treat is fantastic for any vacation too, simply utilize various colored sweets and sprays!
How to Make this Treat Mix
In a big bowl, mix together the following components:
- Mini pretzels— any shape pretzel will work (I utilized tiny twists), however simply make certain they’re little enough for the mix. Pretzel sticks, nuggets, and snaps all make fantastic alternatives
- Cereal squares— I utilized Chex cereal in this mix, however any toasted cereal will work fantastic. You might likewise utilize multi-grain Cheerios, my child enjoys them!
- Popcorn— my favorite is Slim Pop popcorn, however any kind of popcorn will operate in this dish
- Peanuts— do not hesitate to utilize your preferred kind of nuts (or seeds) in this. I utilized gently salted peanuts, however almonds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, pepitas and even sunflower seeds all make fantastic alternatives!
- Chocolate sweets— I like the pops of red and pink that the M&M s contribute to the mix, however you might likewise utilize chocolate chips to make this mix sweet. I like Lily’s chocolate chips as they are gluten-free, vegan and sweetened with stevia making the sugar material truly low. They taste tasty!
Incredibly easy therefore joyful! I likewise included some enjoyable sprays that I had remaining from my strawberry banana donuts and grain-free sugar cookies that I produced Valentine’s Day. Do not hesitate to switch out any of these components or include extra ones, like goldfish crackers, marshmallows or dried fruit, to make this all your own. Your kids will like making this with you!
More Valentine’s Recipes You’ll Love
Hope you all enjoy this Valentine’s Day Treat Mix and if you like this dish as much as we do, please leave me a luxury score listed below and do not forget to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I like seeing all your tasty entertainments!
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Overall Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 2 cups entire grain cereal squares (I utilized Chex cereal)
- 2 cups popcorn (I utilized Skinny Pop)
- 1 cup gently salted peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate sweets
- Include all components to a big bowl and provide whatever an excellent mix. Delight in instantly or cover and save in a sealed, airtight container.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 95
- Sugar: 6.8 g
- Salt: 82.6 mg
- Fat: 3.3 g
- Hydrogenated Fat: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.9 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
* Please keep in mind that all nutrition info are simply quotes. Worths will differ amongst brand names, so we motivate you to determine these by yourself for the majority of precise outcomes.